Thursday 24 March 2016

Kairos

Maxi dress is one piece of clothing I wish never go out of style, not only is it comfortable to carry off but also easy to style and flattering on any body type. Maxi dress is a perfect summer to winter transitional piece- you can add layers to it when its super chilly.

You can style maxi dresses in many ways, you can dress it up or dress down, add a moto jacket,or a cute blazer or a cardigan, pair it with boots, or tong sandals or even better sneakers!

I have styled this side slit maxi in 2 ways. In the 1st look, I have kept it simple, just a big chunky silver earrings and sneakers and I'm all set to brave Mumbai's heat!

And in the 2nd look I have teamed this dress with a Varsity Jacket, this look would be perfect for winter/spring.
















Which look did you like more?
Comment below!!

PhotographyIgota3rdeye



For daily updates follow me on 


FACEBOOK  |   TWITTER  |  INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

L♥vely Comment/s