Thursday, 13 October 2016

Pink Blazer and a date!



This is what I wore to a recent lunch date. I wanted to wear something non fussy and easy to manage.Something which didn't require my constant attention! Since it is a lunch date, you can wear something which is not OTT, nothing with too much bling nor jazzy. Try to keep your accessories minimal. And in makeup, if you are wearing a bright lipstick,play down on your eye-makeup,and vice-versa. Whatever you wear make sure you are comfortable in it.

An all white outfit was the first thing that came to my mind, so I paired my all time favorite white shorts and a basic white tee with an off-white Lavie bag .Finished off with a pair of heels for a dressier look, & added few minimalistic jewelery from Kayesha. Still my outfit seemed incomplete,a bit too laid back for a date.I was looking for something to complete my look, raided my wardrobe and chanced upon this baby-pink blazer. I had forgotten this beauty inside pile of clothes. A pop of color was just what this outfit demanded.  And this pink blazer did just that.My date turned up in relaxed chinos and a polo t-shirt. So here's a simple look for a romantic date.













Photography: Igota3rdeye



For daily updates follow me on 


FACEBOOK  |   TWITTER  |  INSTAGRAM

4 comments:

  1. a faint smile would have been better

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking gorgeous in this outfit. I just love it. I always try fashion online because it is the best way to know about style and real fashion. Thanks for the nice post.
    online shopping site in india

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors. Getting some solution regarding.
    UI Designing Companies, Web Application Development in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

L♥vely Comment/s