Sunday, 23 October 2016

Button Down Maxi Dress


Have you ever seen an outfit on a celebrity and wished if someone could create an exact replica for you? What if I told you there is a website which does that?!! Exciting right! Clevoria is a website where you can upload photograph of any outfit you like, give your measurements and thats all,you just have to wait for your outfit to arrive! I stumbled upon a purple front slit maxi dress on Pinterest, and instantly fell in love with it. I uploaded the image on Clevoria, and their team did a fantastic job of creating this masterpiece.

The fabric, the fit , the color everything is perfect! Exactly as I wanted it to be.

Go checkout Clevoria , an make your dream outfit come true!




















Photography: Igota3rdeye x Kevin Christo




For daily updates follow me on 



FACEBOOK  |   TWITTER  |  INSTAGRAM



3 comments:

  1. Oh My God...thank you so much for sharing this info. Now, I can order my most loved designs. Just can't wait to place an order on Clevoria...although I love shopping online and using coupons (see - http://www.grabon.in/indiarush-coupons/), and I am seriously addicted to it, this is going to be my new found love I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful maxi design, you can also buy online shopping in KSA From Eshtari.

    ReplyDelete

L♥vely Comment/s