Wednesday, 24 August 2016

Fashion Jewellery for the Working Women!

As a working woman, the limited option to wear accessories to office has always saddened me. You are forced to stick to boring earrings and simple necklaces, having same old designs. I have always wanted to try something different, something modern and elegant, yet simple, and which is not OTT. But my search for accessories with modern designs yielded no results, due to  lack of Indian brands selling such minimalistic jewellery.

That’s when Kayesha approached me, their designs are crafted for the working women. They have a wide collection of fine jewellery for every day wear. I like how they have focused on minute and delicate detailing, they have used different semi-precious stones and zirconia. You can buy their collection online, presently they are selling on various e-commerce sites.





Now coming to my look today, I have styled this Salmon-colored wide legged pants today. Worn them with a good fitting white top, as white goes well with Salmon Pink! I wore a wine colored lipstick to add a pop of color to my outfit!














Let me know what do you think of this look!

Photography: Igota3rdeye



For daily updates follow me on 


FACEBOOK  |   TWITTER  |  INSTAGRAM

17 comments:

  1. Your necklace is so chic! You look gorgeous in these photos <3

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I have read your blog its very attractive and impressive. I like it your blog.

      Java Online Training From India Java Online Training From India Java EE Online Training Java EE Online Training From India

      Java Online Training from India Java Online Training from India Core Java Training Online From India Core Java Training Online

      Delete
  2. Personally, I'm nuts about silver. I really feel very comfy wearing it. I've recently ordered 2 silver bracelets online via https://gold24.in/products/silver-bracelets service. They came in 2 days, nice packed and really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JavaScript is the language future. The new JavaScript Version (Ecmascript 6) has been released.

      Javascript Online Training from India | Angularjs Online Training

      Delete
  3. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. Click here

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is something really interesting to read. Those who are having interest in doing Online Fashion Jewelry Shopping can take help form the online sites to get the latest designs at minimum price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must say you are looking pretty and wearing perfect jewelry for office and outdoors. We also provide sterling silver jewelry, you can visit us at http://www.ks-jewellery.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m frequent reader of your blog. Every post sounds good. Thanks for sharing the info. replica watches india

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeweldaze online shopping jewellery is 100% Certified, guranteed money, easy to shop jewellers. it is very nice jewellery Shop in India Jeweldaze

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog. The jewellery designs are unique and trendy. Thanks for sharing such a useful blog. The jewellery looks so decent and pretty.
    Earrings Online India | Necklace Online India

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting to read your blog post. Thanks for sharing. replica watches in india

    ReplyDelete
  10. interest blog and nice combination of text and graphics.
    Vogue Crafts and Designs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing these unique designs with detail information.
    Fashion Store In India

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you much for this blog it is amazing for jewewllery. silver neckless in delhi provide unique and designer nacklaces

    ReplyDelete

L♥vely Comment/s