Sunday 17 January 2016

How to style: Boyfriend jeans

 Boyfriend jeans is one the most comfortable piece of clothing one can own. They are easy to style ,are very easy to carry on. Just throw on a cute t-shirt, and you are good to go! 

This slouchy denim hugs at the hips and are  baggy at the thighs. Even though they are baggy, they are still figure-flattering. I got mine from Forever21, and I must say, they are my go-to jeans,infact I prefer them over my skinnies!

Pair it with sneakers for a laid back look- like I have, or wear a stilettos for a more dressy look. I have paired it with this purple crop-top.I love how this crop-top is simple yet edgy with a slit  back. I would wear this outfit for a day out with my girlies or for a long drive.

Mom jeans or boyfriend jeans are here to stay this year too, infact it is a fashion staple.I will create more looks with this jeans soon. Meanwhile you can enjoy these photos!













Photography: Igota3rdeye




For daily updates follow me on 


FACEBOOK  |   TWITTER  |  INSTAGRAM

2 comments:

  1. I have a similar top. Had forgotten about it. Thanks for reminding. And you rock those denims.

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rupa :) Glad you loved the look!

      Delete

L♥vely Comment/s