Thursday 25 April 2013

Review: Sigma Blending Brush E25 and Sigma Individual Eyeshadow -Gossip

     I received this pretty eyeshadow from Sigma,and I'm totally in love with this shade.
The shade is matte eggplant and is named 'Gossip'.

    What I Love about this eyeshadow is that it is highly pigmented, the packaging is slim and not cheap looking, its easy to carry around i.e travel friendly.
I like the texture of the eyeshadow - it is less powdery- hence resulting in  less fallouts, & it is easily blendable

   What I dint like: It is not long lasting as promised on their website, But if you apply a primer underneath it  lasts for atleast 4-5 hrs.

Gossip



Gossip



Blending Brush- E25

    Girls Sigma E25 is a must have in your brush collection!! Eyeshadow blending is a dream with this one!

E25 Blending Brush


       The bristles are very soft,fluffy & very easy on the skin.The handle is sleek with Sigma logo imprinted on it.

       It is quite handy coz of its small size * another plus point- you can carry it along anywhere,its travel friendly.

      It doesnt loose bristles on washing, so far I have washed it twice - since the bristles are white they get dirty fast!!






     So far I dont have anything which I hate about this brush. Infact I carry it daily along with me in my makeup pouch :)



                To avail 10% off on your purchase use the code below!
 


1 comment:

  1. That is such a prettay colour! Perfect for a smokey night out :) I have a very similar colour in my Pure Intense eye pallette from oriflame.. It actually has a bunch of other pigmented colours too..

    ReplyDelete

L♥vely Comment/s